MMANEWS.COM Staff Writer<Br><Br>
During Nick Diaz's appearance at the UFC 137 post fight press conference, he vented his frustrations for the issues he faces fighting in mixed martial arts and also talked about why he wasn't motivated or happy about having to fight BJ Penn in the main event:<Br><Br>
"I don't like walking past (BJ and his camp) and having to give them dirty looks. I don't like walking past them and having nobody want to say hi to me and shake hands like we don't know each other. That's just not the way it should be.<Br><Br>
"I don't want to fight people I already know. I don't think that's what fighting is all about, and so I didn't want this fight. It wasn't motivating for me. It wasn't motivating for a lot of people because I wasn't motivated."<Br><Br>
"I didn't have any sort of workouts like I have had in the past. I would have come out 10 times better than I look tonight, that's for sure. I don't take punches like that when I'm working out with guys like Andre Ward and the guys even that are working out with Andre Ward. If I could have got any of the sparring that I've had in the past, I would have been a lot more confident just having known that I worked out with some of these guys that are at that top level."<Br><Br>
"There's not enough money in this sport. You've got Floyd Mayweather making $25 million. He can't stop a double-leg. I had to go to school to learn how to do thats--- I had to work hard, and I had to study every aspect. That's what we're doing out here. I think that if I was making a tiny piece of that that everybody I know would be compensated ? everybody I know, including my family."<Br><Br>
"They're not taking care of me because they're not compensated. My team needs to be compensated, and the people around me, they're not getting nothing out of it. They're not getting airtime. They're not getting paid like they should. My sparring partners, they're not getting paid like they should. That's why nobody wants any part of this. Nobody wants to help me train if they're not getting anything out of it, and I don't blame them."<Br><Br>
Leave your feedback on this article by posting a comment directly below! You can also chat about the latest news in the MMANEWS.COM <a href=http://www.mmanews.com/forums
>Forums</a> and/or the MMANEWS.COM <a href=http://www.facebook.com/mmanewsdotcom
>Facebook</a>. If that wasn't enough, MMANEWS.COM is now on Twitter as well <a href=http://twitter.com/mmanewsdotcom
>@mmanewsdotcom</a>.<Br><Br>
Source: http://www.mmanews.com/home.php
lamictal hair loss lamictal bipolar disorder lamictal dose lamictal withdrawal side effects
No comments:
Post a Comment